By JR Line (50 min. from Tokyo)
* 10 min. from Atami Station by shuttle bus.
[Time Required (From Tokyo to Atami)]
- About 35 min. by Tokaido Shinkansen "Hikari", about 50 min. by Tokaido Shinkansen "Kodama", about 90 min. by Tokaido Honsen (Main) Line Rapid train, about 110 min. by Tokaido Honsen (Main) Line Local train.
- (From Shin-Osaka to Atami) About 150 min. by Tokaido Shinkansen "Hikari", about 190 min. by Tokaido Shinkansen "Kodama".
- (From Nagoya to Atami) About 90 min. by Tokaido Shinkansen "Hikari", about 120 min. by Tokaido Shinkansen "Kodama".
Shuttle Bus Schedule
* Please be aware that the time required may vary during busy periods.
|Departure from Atami station|
|1:30 pm||→||1:40 pm|
|2:00 pm||→||2:10 pm|
|2:30 pm||→||2:40 pm|
|3:00 pm||→||3:10 pm|
|3:30 pm||→||3:40 pm|
|4:00 pm||→||4:10 pm|
|4:30 pm||→||4:40 pm|
|5:00 pm||→||5:10 pm|
|5:30 pm||→||5:40 pm|
|Departure from the hotel|
|8:30 am||→||8:40 am|
|9:00 am||→||9:10 am|
|9:30 am||→||9:40 am|
|10:00 am||→||10:10 am|
|10:30 am||→||10:40 am|
|11:00 am||→||11:10 am|
|11:30 am||→||11:40 am|
Shuttle Bus Stop Guide
- You can take the shuttle bus from bus stops No. 6, 7 or 8
(Turn right after the train ticket gates, and follow the road around. The bus stops are in front of McDonald's)
- Click the map on the right to find a detailed guiding map of the Atami Station area and shuttle bus stop.
View enlarged map. (PDF)
- You can print out the enlarged map.
- Please get on the local bus bound for "Korakuen" from Bus Stop No.7 during the time stated above.
- As the bus stops are subject to change, please confirm in advance.
For who are traveling by car
- Direction of Tokyo (Approx. 120 min.)
Tokyo Exit (Tomei Expressway / about 35km) → Atsugi Exit (Odawara-Atsugi Road, Seisho Bypass / about 30 km) → Ishibashi Exit (National Route 135, Manazuru Road / about 10 km) → Yugawara (National Route 135, Atami Beach Line / about 10 km) → Atami Onsen Route Information (Google map)
- Direction of Osaka(Approx. 400 min.)
Ibaraki Exit (Meishin Expressway / about 165 km) → Komaki Exit (Tomei Expressway / about 245 km) → Numazu Exit (via Izu-Jukan Expressway, Higashi Surugawan Kanjo Road, Prefectural Route 11 / about 34 km) → Atami Onsen Route Information (Google map)
* The time required stated above is merely a rough estimation, in case of using tolled highway.
Please be noted that it may take more than the estimation on a peak period or when using public road.
Electric Vehicle Charger [EV Quick]
Travel support for electric vehicles
|[The Type of cars that the support is available]||PHEV
* Quick charging type only
All Mitsubishi models / Nissan Leaf, etc.
|[Place]||Parking Lot beside the Main Entrance|
|[Hours]||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|[Compatible Cards]||Charge Suru Zo (Nippon Charge Service)|